Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things Beth Will Do When She is Matt's Bond Servant

At the end of this year, it is my plan to live back in the house I grew up in with my older brother and his family. This, of course, will be insane. Tonight, while talking to said brother, I was provided the following list.

Things Beth Will Do When She is Matt's Bond Servant

1)Beth must always lost to Matt at Mario Party
2)Beth must clean anything Matt finds icky and doesn't want to touch
3)Beth must, at such times as Matt deems appropriate, voluntarily pee herself
4)Beth must offer Matt everything on her plate before partaking of any food
5)Beth will, at all times, refrain from pointing out examples of Matt's idiocy and poor Hygiene.

Of course, he has now supplied me with a list of things to refrain from doing in order to annoy him. Such fun...

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. That is SUCH a matt-inspired list.

Seriously, if you were MY bond servant it wouldn't be THAT bad. Maybe you need to consider that as an option.

Joyous said...

:) Matt is kinda special.

MagenRanae said...

Hehe...that Matt cracks me up!

You're always welcome to live with us! :) But, even I know you'll have more fun over there! Even if you have to start wearing Depends.

Matt said...

Hehehehe... Hehehehe....