Thursday, July 14, 2011

When Everything Changes...

It has been...awhile...since I have blogged. But honestly, it's because I didn't have much to say. Looking back over the last years, I can sum up life fairly simply:

1. I went to college. Community College, as it turns out. This has given me a great appreciation for education, and of course for the TV show, Community. It is not far from the truth, people! Community Colleges ARE that weird.

2. I lived with my best friend and her family. It was super fun. She got married and moved next door, which was also super fun cause I still got to hang out with her.

3. I got married. This happened, oh, five days ago. And this, my friends, is why I have decided to blog again. Because my life could potentially become interesting now, at least to the people who like me and don't live near me.

So allow me to fill this ordinary blog with pictures of my tiny apartment and hilarious quotes from my wonderful husband.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

This is the third time I've tried to leave a comment: I'm eager to see pictures of your apartment!!!