Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A Day in the Life...

So I guess life has slowed down a lot...because here is my daily schedule. (Some variation as to order, but that's about it.)

1. Wake up late.
2. Eat some sort of sugar filled breakfast cereal.
3. School. This usually lasts me about 3 hours. Yeah...it's easy.
4. Eat Lunch.
5. Take a nap. Seriously...every day.
6. Play games on the computer with Joel. (Zoo Tycoon. We built a Zoo. It's very realistic, except for the Saber-Toothed Cats.)
7. Read a book/bug my siblings while waiting for my dad to get home.
8. Eat dinner. At dinner, we share something that we read about in the paper that day. It's very enlightening, especially since Rose's story today is about Taylor Swift, Joel's is about Legos, and mine is about a public race track where people can bring there own cars and train to drive 200 mph through a twisting track. All for the low, low price of $200. Cool, right?
9. Play games on my dad's computer until my boyfriend calls.
10. Go to sleep.

And then Repeat, with the small variation of going to church on Sundays and Wednesdays.

So I think what we've established here is...I need a life. And soon.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

You should take up a weird hobby, like learning to shoot arrows with your feet.

MagenRanae said...

Just think of all the phone you could have reading, eating, sleeping and so forth here! :) like 3-4 more months?

Grace said...

Um... besides my idea of getting a job and becoming rich, you could perfect your skills at zoo tycoon. If your game is saved, you can put rhinos and lions and tigers and various other dangerous animals in one pen. You could start with an open, empty pen, and when visitors walk in, freeze the game, block their way out, and unleash the animals! If my memory is correct, this will start some sort of stampede resulting in the deaths of several people!
Can you tell that at one time, I too didn't have a life, so would also play zoo tycoon with my little brother Joel?

lanes said...

What intelligent news table talk you all have! ;) hehehe... that made me giggle about Taylor Swift.