Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Silly Things

Today began with Levi laughing at me for things I said in the night. I knew I used to talk in my sleep, but it's been awhile...or my college room mates never said anything about it. I think the content of my speech stemmed from two things: the fact that my mom came to visit us at our place (which was wonderful) and that I have been reading Harry Potter almost nonstop.
Anyway, the other night I (apparently) turned over, opened my eyes, and said, "Nobody has to pay for mom's because it's just magic." Levi got such a kick out of it that he wrote it on our door, on the white board. He says he has also experienced this with my little brother, Joel, who warned him to stay off the train tracks. This has led him to believe that sleep talking is genetic. :) I should ask my other siblings if they have this problem

2 comments:

Rachel said...

When we were first married I talked constantly. It has settled down, but not gone away completely. Maybe he is right.

Grace said...

Me and my Joel talk in our sleep occasionally.